On October 30, 2011 Paul D. Berkowitz, retired NPS Criminal Investigator, whistle-blower turned author of The Case of the Indian Trader, Billy Malone and the National Park Service Investigation at the Hubbell Trading Post May, 2011, gave a talk in Point Reyes with Pete McCloskey (originator of Earth Day, author of the Point Reyes Wilderness Act and former Senator). A link to the YouTube presentation will be available soon. Until then you may check out the slides from the Power Point Presentation here (this is an extremely large file and takes approximately 15 minutes to open): Berkowitz 10-30-11 ppp
- 08-05-16: NPT Anti-Ranch Activists Use Familiar Playbook
- 8-1-16 Bipartisan request to NPS Jarvis : What Are You Doing About Sexual Harassment And Misconduct?
- 08-01-16 Laura Watt’s Book available now: The Paradox of Preservation: Wilderness & Working Landscapes at PRNS
- 7-28-16 House Committee on Oversight demands unredacted reports re sexual harassment from NPS Dir Jon Jarvis
- 07-27-16 PEER: Jarvis Been Asked to Remain but #2, a woman, OUT
- 07-04-16 SFExaminer: NPS protects the wilderness. But who will protect integrity — and women — from the Park Service?
- 07-01-16 Sen. Murkowski Urges Park Service to Hire Alaskans
- 07-02-16 Washington Post: Lawmakers charge Park Service chief oversees a culture of sexual harassment
- 5-21-16 Petition to Fire NPS Dir Jon Jarvis
- 5-23-16 NPT Congressman Asks for NPS Dir Jarvis’s Resignation
Oyster Zone QR