- 08-05-16: NPT Anti-Ranch Activists Use Familiar Playbook
- 8-1-16 Bipartisan request to NPS Jarvis : What Are You Doing About Sexual Harassment And Misconduct?
- 08-01-16 Laura Watt’s Book available now: The Paradox of Preservation: Wilderness & Working Landscapes at PRNS
- 7-28-16 House Committee on Oversight demands unredacted reports re sexual harassment from NPS Dir Jon Jarvis
- 07-27-16 PEER: Jarvis Been Asked to Remain but #2, a woman, OUT
- 07-04-16 SFExaminer: NPS protects the wilderness. But who will protect integrity — and women — from the Park Service?
- 07-01-16 Sen. Murkowski Urges Park Service to Hire Alaskans
- 07-02-16 Washington Post: Lawmakers charge Park Service chief oversees a culture of sexual harassment
- 5-21-16 Petition to Fire NPS Dir Jon Jarvis
- 5-23-16 NPT Congressman Asks for NPS Dir Jarvis’s Resignation
Oyster Zone QR
Meet the Oyster Girls – Petaluma, CA Patch
Posted in Articles & Letters
Tagged Andy Cohen, California Oysters, concealment, Congressional Hearings, controversy, corruption, D Vex, deceit, deception, Dianne Feinstein, Director’s Order #47, DOI, DOI IG, DOI Inspector General, DOI OIG, DOI Policy, DOI SIO, Don Neubacher, Dr. Ben Becker, Dr. Corey Goodman, Dr. Goodman, Dr. Mary Carman, Dr. Sarah Allen, Drake, Drakes, Drakes Bay, Drakes Bay Oyster Company, Drakes Bay Oyster Farm, Drakes Bay Oyster Farm Closing, Drakes Bay Oyster Farm Drakes Estero, EAC, ENVIRON, Environmental Action Committee, environmental impact, Estero, falsification, Feinstein, Fight, fraud, Goodman, invasive; the oyster girls, investigate, Jon Jarvis, Lunny, Lunnys, Machlis, major impact, Marin Audubon Society, Marin County, Marin County Board Of Supervisors, Mary Kendall, moderate impact, Moregenweck, National Park Service, noise, NPS, NPS DEIS, NPS Management policy, NPS SIO, OIG, oyster, oyster boat, oyster boats, oyster farm, oyster farming, oyster tumbler, oysters, Point Reyes, Point Reyes National Seashore, PORE 004, PRNS, San Francisco Estuary Institute, Scientific and Scholarly Conduct, Scientific Integrity Officer, Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar, Senator Feinstein, SOI, soundscape, Steve Kinsey, subtidal hard substrate, tunicate, violation, VOLPE, West Marin. Didemnum vexillumn, Woods Hole, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute
Posted by Jane Gyorgy on October 30, 2012