Click on the link below to sign the petition
- 08-05-16: NPT Anti-Ranch Activists Use Familiar Playbook
- 8-1-16 Bipartisan request to NPS Jarvis : What Are You Doing About Sexual Harassment And Misconduct?
- 08-01-16 Laura Watt’s Book available now: The Paradox of Preservation: Wilderness & Working Landscapes at PRNS
- 7-28-16 House Committee on Oversight demands unredacted reports re sexual harassment from NPS Dir Jon Jarvis
- 07-27-16 PEER: Jarvis Been Asked to Remain but #2, a woman, OUT
- 07-04-16 SFExaminer: NPS protects the wilderness. But who will protect integrity — and women — from the Park Service?
- 07-01-16 Sen. Murkowski Urges Park Service to Hire Alaskans
- 07-02-16 Washington Post: Lawmakers charge Park Service chief oversees a culture of sexual harassment
- 5-21-16 Petition to Fire NPS Dir Jon Jarvis
- 5-23-16 NPT Congressman Asks for NPS Dir Jarvis’s Resignation
Oyster Zone QR
5-21-16 Petition to Fire NPS Dir Jon Jarvis
Posted in Articles & Letters
Tagged Acting Assistant Inspector General, Alice Waters, alphabet ranches, Amy Trainer, ATKINS, Becker Report, Bill Bagley, Ca Coastal Com, California Coastal Commission, California Oysters, Cattle, cattle grazing, Cause of Action Complaint; Vigil, CCC, Center For Biological Diversity, Chez Panisse, Cicely Muldoon, concealment, Congressional Hearings, Conrad L Wirth, controversy, corruption, David Press, deceit, deception, Dianne Feinstein, Director’s Order #47, DOI, DOI IG, DOI Inspector General, DOI OIG, DOI Policy, DOI SIO, Don Neubacher, Dr. Ben Becker, Dr. Corey Goodman, Dr. Goodman, Dr. Sarah Allen, Drake, Drakes, Drakes Bay, Drakes Bay Oyster Company, Drakes Bay Oyster Farm, Drakes Bay Oyster Farm Closing, Drakes Bay Oyster Farm Drakes Estero, EAC, ENVIRON, Environmental Action Committee, environmental impact, Estero, falsification, Feinstein, Fight, fraud, Goodman, Hahn, Hayes Street Grille, Hunger Strike, investigate, Johne’s Disease, Johnson, Jon Jarvis, Lunny, Lunnys, Machlis, major impact, Marin County, Marin County Agricultural Commissioner, Marin County Board Of Supervisors, Mary Kendall, moderate impact, Moregenweck, National Park Service, Nieman, noise, NPS, NPS DEIS, NPS Management policy, NPS SIO, OIG, oyster, oyster boat, oyster boats, oyster farm, oyster farming, oyster tumbler, oysters, Patton, PEER, pneumatic drill, Point Reyes, Point Reyes National Seashore, Point Reyes Seashore Ranchers Association, PORE 004, PRAYER VIGIL, PRNS, Ranch Comprehensive Management Plan, Scientific and Scholarly Conduct, Scientific Integrity Officer, Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar, Senator Feinstein, SOI, soundscape, Stacy Carlsen, Steve Kinsey, Stewart L Udall, TBOC, Tomales Bay Oyster Company, Tule Elk, violation, VOLPE, West Marin, Western Watersheds Project
Posted by Jane Gyorgy on June 25, 2016