- 08-05-16: NPT Anti-Ranch Activists Use Familiar Playbook
- 8-1-16 Bipartisan request to NPS Jarvis : What Are You Doing About Sexual Harassment And Misconduct?
- 08-01-16 Laura Watt’s Book available now: The Paradox of Preservation: Wilderness & Working Landscapes at PRNS
- 7-28-16 House Committee on Oversight demands unredacted reports re sexual harassment from NPS Dir Jon Jarvis
- 07-27-16 PEER: Jarvis Been Asked to Remain but #2, a woman, OUT
- 07-04-16 SFExaminer: NPS protects the wilderness. But who will protect integrity — and women — from the Park Service?
- 07-01-16 Sen. Murkowski Urges Park Service to Hire Alaskans
- 07-02-16 Washington Post: Lawmakers charge Park Service chief oversees a culture of sexual harassment
- 5-21-16 Petition to Fire NPS Dir Jon Jarvis
- 5-23-16 NPT Congressman Asks for NPS Dir Jarvis’s Resignation
Oyster Zone QR
02-03-09 DBOC Letter to NAS
Tagged Allen, alphabet ranches, Amy Trainer, API, Assemblyman Bill Bagley, Assemblyman William Bagley, Bagley, Becker, Becker 2008, Becker 2009, Becker 2010, Becker 2011, Becker Allen Press, Becker Allen Press Report, Becker Allen Press Reports, Becker Report, Ben Becker, Bennett, Bill Bagley, Brastow, California Oysters, CCC, CDFG, Chairman Darrell Issa, Chairman Issa, Cicely Muldoon, Climate Change, Congressional Hearings, Congressman Darrell Issa, Congressman McCloskey, Congressman Pete McCloskey, controversy, corruption, corruption at NPS, Darrell Issa, David Press, dEIS, department of Inspector general, Dept of Inspector general, Desai, Dianne Feinstein, Dianne Feinstein Drakes Bay, DOI, Don Neubacher, Dr. Allen, Dr. Ben Becker, Dr. Corey Goodman, Dr. Corey S. Goodman, Dr. Goodman, Dr. Sarah Allen, Draft Environmental Impact Statement, Drake, Drakes, Drakes Bay, Drakes Bay Oyster Company, Drakes Bay Oyster Company Controversy, Drakes Bay Oyster controversy, Drakes Bay Oyster Farm, Drakes Bay Oyster Farm Closing, Drakes Bay Oyster Farm Fight, Drakes Bay Oyster Farm Washington, Drakes Bay Oysters, Drakes Estero, EAC, EAC Amy Trainer, EAC Brastow, EAC Peter Brastow, EAC Trainer, EIS, Environmental Action Committee, Estero, Feinstein, Field Solicitor, Field Solicitor Frost, Field Solicitor Gavin Frost, Former Assemblyman William Bagley, Former Congressman McCloskey, Former Congressman Pete McCloskey, former superintendent Neubacher, Frost, Gavin Frost, Goodman, Gordon Bennett, historic ranches, House Committee Hearing on Oversight, House Committee Hearing on Oversight and government reform, House Committee Hearings, IG, investigate, Issa Hearing, Issa Hearings, Jarvis, Jarvis corruption, Jon Jarvis, Jon Jarvis corruption, Kevin and Nancy Lunny, Kevin Lunny, Lunny, Lunny Drakes Bay Oyster Company, Lunny Drakes Bay Oyster Farm, Lunny Oyster Farm, Lunnys, Marin County, Marin County Board Of Supervisors, NAS, National Park Service, Neal Desai, Neubacher, Nitrogen, NOAA, NPCA Desai, NPCA Neal Desai, NPS, NPS Chief Jarvis, NPS Chief Jon Jarvis, NPS Jarvis, NPS Jon Jarvis, oyster, oyster controversy, oyster farm, oyster farming, oysters, PEER, Pete McCloskey, Peter Brastow, Point Reyes, Point Reyes historic ranches, Point Reyes National Seashore, Point Reyes Oyster Farm, Point Reyes Oysters, PRNS, PRNS Superintendent, PRNS Superintendent Muldoon, Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility, San Francisco News, Save Drakes Bay, Save Drakes Bay Oyster Farm, Save Drakes Estero, Senator Dianne Feinstein, Senator Feinstein, Sierra Club, Sierra Club Marin Group, Steve Kinsey, Sup Kinsey, Sup Muldoon, Superintendent Muldoon, Supervisor Kinsey, Supervisor Steve Kinsey, Trainer, West Marin, West Marin News, Wilderness, William Bagley
Posted by Jane Gyorgy on November 11, 2011