For the two videos and the petition, click the link below or copy and paste it into your web browser.
- 09-03-2013 Judge Watford’s Dissenting Opinion on the Appeal to the 9th Circuit
- 04-17-14 Pt Reyes Light: In draft ruling, state told to backtrack on oyster farm orders
- 04-16-14 Marin Superior Court Judge Chernus says “will take it under advisement” at end of hearing
- 04-15-14 Judge Ruled Ca. Coastal Comm. Violated Environmental Law & Abused its Discretion
- 04-14-14 Videos originally aired on Marin TV RE: DBOC, by Peggy Day of “Seriously Now”
- 04-14-14 Attorney asks: “Are federal agencies immune from judicial review of their decisions?”
- 04-14-14 Drakes Bay Oyster Files Petition for Writ of Certiorari in U.S. Supreme Court
- 04-11-14 Capital Press: So-Called Friends of the environment endorsing government avoidance of environmental laws?
- ALSA, Faber & DBOC vs Ca Coastal Commission, Tentative Ruling Tuesday 04-15-14, Hearing Wednesday 04-16-14
- 04-09-2014 NOAA “OYSTERS could REMOVE ALL NITROGEN Polluting Potomac if 40% river bed cultivates shellfish”
Oyster Zone QR