On October 16, 2011, Dr. Corey Goodman gave a presentation to the community about the science behind the Environmental Impact Statement. The National Park Service was invited to share the podium with Dr. Goodman for an open discussion of the science behind the EIS followed by a Q&A with the audience. Three days before the event the NPS declined the invitation and suggest the public attend their open house meetings instead to follow later that week. 150 attendees were treated to an hour and a half presentation of the science followed by over two hours of Q&A. A video of Dr. Goodman’s October 16, 2011 talk at the Dance Palace on his analysis of the draft EIS and the Becker 2011 paper have been posted.
- 05-20-2013 NPS Supporters Misrepresent Scientific Facts in Letter to DOI Jewell
- 05-20-2013 Dr. Goodman files rebuttal with DOI Jewell in response to EAC letter
- 05-19-2013 Supporting Drakes Bay Oysters at AMGEN Tour de CA in Pt Reyes & Santa Rosa
- 05-15-2013 FAQ’s About Drakes Bay Oyster Co.
- 05-14-2013 Russian River Times “What lies in Drake’s Estero”
- 05-14-2013 Watch the US District 9 Court of Appeals proceedings
- 05-14-2013 Impressions from the hearing
- 05-14-2013 Ninth circuit hears argument on whether interior secretary is above the law – PLF Liberty Blog
- 05-14-2013 Greenwire – by Emily Yehle: Rushed USGS report misrepresented biologist’s findings
- 05-13-13 NPS and USGS Falsified Findings of Harbor Seal Distrubances
Oyster Zone QR