Above is the link to the letter of 10/20/2011, from Darrell Issa, Chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, to Kenneth Salazar, Secretary of the Interior, informing him of “scientific misconduct” that has come to his attention.
The letter demands production of all records by November 4, 2011 noon as well as making certain DOI employees available for transcribed interviews beginning the week of November 7, 2011.
Those employees are to include
- Gavin Frost, Solicitor’s Office
- Jon Jarvis, NPS Director
- Don Neubacher, Former Superintendent, Point Reyes National Seashore
- Dr. Marcia McNutt, Science Advisor to the Office of the Secretary
- Dr. Sarah Allen, NPS Scientist
- Dr. Ben Becker, NPS Scientist
- Cicely Muldoon, Superintendent, Point Reyes National Seashore
Ken Salazar is reminded in the letter:
“The Committee on Oversight and Government Reform is the principal oversight committee of the House of Representatives and may at ‘any time’ investigate ‘any matter’ as set forth in House Rule X.”